Sunday, October 21, 2007

The love of quotes...


So much wisdom and knowledge can come from
quotes!


"Let no one ever come to you without leaving
better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in
your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."

-Mother Teresa


"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the
sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because I see everything by
it."

-C.S. Lewis


"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever
come to you without leaving happier."

-Mother Teresa

"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see;
the reward for this faith is to see what you believe."

-Saint Augustine


"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action
of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

-Mother Teresa

"When one door of happiness closes, another
opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the
one that has been opened for us."

-Helen Keller


"Be faithful in small things because it is in
them that your strength lies."

-Mother Teresa