Wednesday, April 4, 2007

So obviously haven't written anything for awhile and Spring Break has come and gone. Now it is April and Spring Quarter is started and it is beautiful in Seattle! I'm coming home for Easter- spend time with Family and God through Easter Service.
New Quarter means new classes, and although they are not the most fun so far they are not to bad! The best though is my Bible Study class on 1 Peter. Amazing. I have come to realize that there is so much more in the Bible then you realize and so much of it is really complex and deep. I love my professor and i am learning a lot.
With Spring comes anxiety of changes and plans for the summer and the coming year. Many things need to be figured out but i would also like to not feel stressed and enjoy each day as if it was my last day. I have realized that i don't do that enough and i don't want to regret anything in my life. So I'm trying to be more adventurous and have fun.
I'll try and stay more updated on this but my life isn't too exciting so not much to tell you.

No comments: