Friday, January 19, 2007

Friends!

What are friends?
The Dictionary defines them as a person(s) attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard, but how much more are they then just that!
Friends are everything!
Especially in college when you are isolated from the life you once lived and your family,
friends are all you have.

Friends are:

always in your room waiting for you to come back from class,
always there for you right at 12:20 to meet you for lunch,
those who help you approach guys that you like and make it feel natural,
those who get you out of your comfort zone but you like it,
people you can laugh and be crazy with up until the wee hours of the morning,
people who eat your last cookie because they will make more together,
those who you can tell anything too,
people you share millions of photos with,
people who you can cry with, laugh with, vent with, and eat with,
always available to take your call even if it is one in the morning,
those who keep you updated on every part of their lives,
people who share no secrets,
always sending you silly e-cards, or random text messages,

Friends are amazing and I love all my dear friends that help me through this thing called life and college. Without them I don't have a clue where I be or who I'd be.

No comments: